A Gentle Introduction to Ranges v3
This talk was given on May 17, 2018 at CUG Aachen
- This is not “The Complete Guide”, but
- just a gentle introduction
- a user’s view on ranges
- focus is more on getting the basic ideas (tutorial)
- You can download this talk and code samples in the form of unit tests
- This talk and code are published under MIT licence
- Code for talk framework based on remark.js was stolen from Kirk Shoop’s Intro to RxCpp
- Please contribute fixes or file an issue if you find errors or know about improvements.
The unit tests in this repository are demos. They do not aim at a full test of the library, but serve only as illustration of the feature behaviors.
How to use this code
Retrieve this repository
git clone --recursive https://github.com/daixtrose/gentle-intro-to-ranges
Read the talk
talk/a-gentle-intro-to-ranges-v3.html in a decent web browser, press F11, then enjoy.
Prepare for a build
for detailed information.